Rk Exports & Imports
Mobile : +91-9786060004, +91-9787660004
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Avarampoo (Senna auriculata)
Avarampoo, cassia auriculata or senna auriculata or tanners cassia is a legume tree which yields bright yellow flowers. As the flowers grow in beautiful bunches it is used for landscaping home gardens and roadways. Apart from the beauty the flowers provide a number of health benefits. Parts of the plant, leaf, flower, bark, seed root and gum are used in different branches of Indian medicine.
The flowers alone provide many health benefits. There is an old saying that the flowers of senna auriculata are life savers emphasize the usefulness of the flower. Some of the major and significant benefits of avarampoo are:
1. Glowing skin: It had been used by Indian women to enhance the glow of the skin, to keep the skin even and to remove the black spots in the skin. The dried flower is mixed with curd and applied on the face as a mask and also used as face wash to brighten the skin and enhance the beauty of the body. Click here to know how to use it on your facial skin.
2. Removes bad odor: The flower emits fragrance on account of which it is applied over the body to remove the body odor. The powder is used for both dry and moist skin to prevent boils and infections on the skin.
3. Tea: The avarampoo powder is used in preparation of herbal tea. It not only protects the skin but also purifies the blood. The tea also quenches thirst besides hydrating the body.
4. UTI: The juice extracted from the flowers is consumed to cure urinary tract infection and other urinary problems.
5. Bacterial inventions in eyes: Due to its antibacterial property, avarampoo is used to cure gonorrhea and infections in the eyes including conjunctivitis.
6. Treats fever: The flower decoction is given to children to cure fever. As the flower do not contain toxins or other chemicals as in other types of remedies it is harmless.
|Min. Order Quantity||1000 Kilogram|