We are the huge manufacturer of Pkm-1 Drumstick Moringa Seeds in fine quality, we supply all variety/grade/type Pkm-1 Drumstick Moringa Seeds on each every season.We have own contract cultivation in 300hectares.
PKM1 Moringa oleifera Seeds - Drumstick tree vegetable Seed for Gardening
- Moringa oleifera is a fast growing, evergreen, deciduous tree.It can reach a height of 10–12 m and the trunk can reach a diameter of 45 cm.The bark has a whitish-grey colour and is surrounded by thick cork. Young shoots have purplish or greenish-white hairy bark. The tree has an open crown of drooping, fragile branches and the leaves build up a feathery foliage of tripinnate leaves.
- The flowers are fragrant and bisexual, surrounded by five unequal thinly veined yellowish-white petals. The flowers are approximately 1-1.5 cm long and 2 cm broad. They grow on slender hairy stalks in spreading or drooping later flower clusters which have a longitude of 10–25 cm.
- Flowering begins within the first six months after planting. In seasonally cool regions, flowering will only occur once a year between April and June. In more constant seasonal temperature and with constant rainfall, flowering can happen twice or even all year-round.
- The fruit is a hanging, three-sided brown capsule of 20–45 cm size which holds dark brown, globular seeds with a diameter of approximately 1 cm. The seeds have three whitish papery wings and are dispersed by wind and water.
- In cultivation, it is often cut back annually to 1–2 meters and allowed to regrow so the pods and leaves remain within arm's reach. Fruits are rich in Vitamins.